- NCADV National Coalition Against Domestic Violence https://ncadv.org/
- Suicide Hotline 1(800)273-8255: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- How to find therapist (US only): https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network): https://www.rainn.org/
- Ashley Easter The Courage Conference: http://www.ashleyeaster.com/
- GRACE (Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment: https://www.netgrace.org/
Sign Up Here to Receive More Information!
A new healing resource for survivors who are looking to express themselves creatively along their path to recovery. Art, photography, and scrapbooking are incredible tools that survivors can use any time in their journey of healing. These tools serve as meditation practice, grounding practice, and help survivors feel validated and affirmed while doing the hard work of recovery.