Create, heal, and grow with us this year.
A new healing resource for survivors who are looking to express themselves creatively along their path to recovery. Art, photography, and scrapbooking are incredible tools that survivors can use any time in their journey of healing. These tools serve as meditation practice, grounding practice, and help survivors feel validated and affirmed while doing the hard work of recovery. Click the green button below to find out pricing structures for this dynamic workshop!
Join me on this incredible, year long journey of art, photography, and memory keeping. Light The Path is a project born out of my own personal healing practices and everything I have learned here at Larkindesign over the years of creating, sharing, and being part of a supportive community of creative artists, designers, and memory keepers. This will be a year-long workshop designed specifically for survivors of grief, loss, childhood sexual assault, and intimate partner violence. Through this project my hope is that survivors will be able to connect with each other via shared creative interests. You will explore common themes that many survivors experience because of trauma, and will discover an amazing truth: everything you need to heal is already within you. You will practice the making of art, photos, and scrapbook layouts presented in tangible form. At the end of the year, you will be able to hold in your hands a documentation of what this portion of your recovery has looked like for you. You will document significant moments along the way, and will find unique ways to fall in love with your own unique, creative, survivor strong, authentic selves.
Let’s light the path together!
How do I sign up?
You will have several opportunities to access this amazing workshop in ways that suit your schedule and budget.
- Pay for an annual membership, which provides you with full access to the exclusive digital suites for 12 full months. At the end of the year, you will have a full documentation of major milestones throughout your healing journey. You retain access to your digital suites for as long as you like.
- Pay in installments. Due to the exclusive nature of this workshop, we will offer an opportunity to purchase (4) three-month packages throughout the year. You may purchase one, or all four as they become available and you retain access to the packages you purchase.
- Monthly payments that will automatically be deducted from your account each month. You may cancel your subscription at any time. This is a great option if you would like to “try it out!” You retain access to the suites you have purchased for as long as you wish.
What is included in the Light The Path Workshop?
Each month you will receive a thoughtfully curated digital suite that will provide inspiring opportunities for you to express yourself creatively as you heal. Each suite includes the following:
- Inspirational chat video with your hostess, Theresa Moxley, who will present this month’s theme and concepts.
- Art meditation practice with full instructional video and ways to personalize your own work.
- Photography exercise to encourage you to view the world around you as a visual and textural experience.
- Custom designed digital scrapbooking products created by leading scrapbook designers, including Amy Tan, Elif Sahin, Krista Sahlin, Allison Pennington, ColorCast Designs, Neftali Zambrano, Theresa Moxley of Larkindesign, and others. These digital product collections are designed specifically for survivors and are exclusive to this workshop.
- Scrapbooking prompt to inspire you to document your journey through each month.
- Opportunities to reflect, ponder, and affirm your healing journey, no matter what that looks like.
Coming Monthly Themes
- January Document where we are in this moment in time
- February Five senses
- March The people, places and things that bring us joy
- April Biggest fear, biggest challenge, biggest sadness
- May Things I need to hear
- June Focus on one empowering and beautiful thing about yourself
- July What would you tell your younger self?
- August What would you tell your future self?
- September Personal timeline
- October One photo from the past, one from the present
- November One way grief has changed you
- December End of year check in | who we are in this moment in time
This workshop is not a substitute and should not be used in place of professional therapy. It is a resource that can enhance existing therapy strategies but we always recommend working with a professional who can work with you on your healing progress in a safe practice.
Sign Up Here to Receive More Information!
A new healing resource for survivors who are looking to express themselves creatively along their path to recovery. Art, photography, and scrapbooking are incredible tools that survivors can use any time in their journey of healing. These tools serve as meditation practice, grounding practice, and help survivors feel validated and affirmed while doing the hard work of recovery.