Get ready for an incredible, year long journey of art, photography, and memory keeping. Light The Path is an investment in you. You will explore common themes that many survivors experience because of trauma, and will discover an amazing truth: everything you need to heal is already within you. You will practice the making of art, photos, and scrapbook layouts presented in tangible form. At the end of the year, you will be able to hold in your hands a documentation of what this portion of your recovery has looked like for you. You will document significant moments along the way, and will find unique ways to fall in love with your own unique, creative, survivor strong, authentic selves.
Let’s light the path together!
How it works:
Your card will be charged for January, February and March as soon as you check out.
The last day to subscribe and receive these suites is the 15th of March.
In March you will be given the option to purchase the next three months.
The first digital suite will be made available on January 20, 2020. You will receive email notification that it is ready, and you will be able to access the suite through your Member Dashboard.
Each month\’s suite includes:
- A chat video presenting the concepts and meditations for the month.
- Art meditation exercise presented in video format, plus Theresa\’s interpretation of the exercise.
- Photography exercise to encourage you to focus on elements of the world you see through your lens.
- Scrapbook exercise with journaling opportunities that incorporate that month\’s concepts and meditations.
- A digital scrapbook kit that you can incorporate into your own album project, designed by a leading designer in the industry.
- Full video instruction for each element of the workshop.
- A beautifully designed workbook that provides space to journal more about the concepts presented in the suite.
This workshop will dive into common themes and concepts that survivors of trauma frequently experience. We will incorporate creative exercises designed to help survivors understand their body\’s response to trauma. At the end of the year you will hold in your hand physical documentation of this portion of your brave journey.
We hope you will create, heal, and grow with us!